Instead of your residents having to leave to join a workout session, build a community at your community! Turn your well-equipped but empty fitness facility (or other open space) into a connection-building machine by putting Torch Fitness at the heart of your community. We teach your residents how to work out efficiently, training them on how to use your equipment and activating your previously empty spaces with classes and more.
Research shows that residents who connect with their neighbors are more likely to renew their leases than those who do not!1
1. “Getting Residents to Mix and Mingle: Why You Should Care,” NAAHQ.org, April 17, 2018.
Make Working Out Easy
Torch Fitness brings group fitness classes, training, one-on-one sessions and more right to where your residents live. Plus, we’re the only pure-play experts in multifamily fitness, with classes developed for all levels!
Strength in Numbers
- Torch Fitness has a 98% Fill Rating – our classes go on as scheduled!
- Torch Fitness is in more than 175 Communities, in more than 25 Markets
- A Nielsen study of participants in group fitness classes around the world revealed that more than 85% of class members visit their facility twice a week specifically to engage in group classes.2
- 95% of those who started a weight-loss program with friends completed the program.3
2. Nielsen LesMills Global Consumer Fitness Survey, August 2014
3. “The Health Benefits of Working Out with a Crowd.” NBCNEWS.com, September 15, 2017
- Abs Blast
- Active Aging Classes
- Aqua Fitness or Zumba
- Boot Camps
- Cardio and Agility
- Circuit and H.I.I.T
- Cycling/Spin Clubs
- Personal Training
“We love the service y’all do for us! Valet Living is definitely our favorite part of our community and we don’t know where we’d be without it! We would definitely recommend living in a valet living community to anyone interested!”Megan Scott
“Absolutely LOVE Valet Living™ service. Super friendly and helpful staff, always quick to respond and help with any issues. They really care about their clients and aim to provide the best possible service.”Tony Rajic
“Jeffrey has been the best district manager I have ever worked with. I’ve been in property management for a long time, and by far Jeffrey has exceeded my expectations. He has always been very responsive whenever I've needed his help. Thanks for everything!”Melissa Lopez