Worry-Free Waste Collection. Worry-Free Lifestyle.
Long, late night walks to the dumpster are a thing of the past. Let Valet Living do it for you.
There’s a reason the industry calls it “valet” trash. It’s because Valet Living sets the standard for how to do it right. Valet Living communities receive doorstep collection of trash and recycling five nights a week. We also offer customized days and times to fit your community’s specific needs.
To get started, it’s as easy as 1-2-3.
Communities have different collection dates and service times and use various waste containers. Check with your community management team to verify your collection dates, service times or a missing waste container.
All bags must be securely tied for collection. No loose items. Bags must hold contents securely during transport, without ripping or leaking.
Running short on bag supplies? Reorder anytime from our Shop.
Ready for Pickup
Place the container, containing your securely tied trash bag, outside your front door during the two-hour time window before your collection begins.
If you have more than one bag, “snow cone” one bag on top of the other, inside your container.
Check with your community management team to verify the waste collection dates and service times at your community.
Simply return the container back inside your apartment home by 9:00am the next morning.
Now go do something fun instead of going to the dumpster!
Tips for preparing your trash and recycling below.
“Contact your community manager if you have bulk items such as furniture pieces, or boxes of old kitchen & household items, etc.”
- No loose trash
- Double-bag all pet waste
- Bags must hold contents securely during transport, without ripping or leaking
- No broken glass or sharp objects
- No oversized items (e.g. furniture, appliances, large unflattened boxes, etc.)
- New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Please note: Out of concern for the safety of our residents and our Service Valets, Valet Living may suspend service due to severe weather concerns.
Please follow us on twitter @ValetLiving for real-time updates!
Recycling & Food Waste Tips
“Recycling participation is a challenge for many properties, so Valet Living implemented a program that makes it easy for every resident to participate in and start living a greener lifestyle.”
Please do not place any unacceptable items in communal recycling containers or in your household recycling bags.
Placing non-recyclable materials contaminates all recyclables rendering them non-recyclable.
* Acceptance of these items may vary by community. Please check with your property management for more information.
- In most communities, recycled items must be placed in a see-through bag for collection
- In communities that offer food waste collection, food waste must be placed in a compostable bag for collection
- In communities with a single bin, recycling and/or food waste along with trash must be in separate bags and placed inside your bin. If more than one bag “snow cone” bags on top of one another inside your bin
- Please do not place any unacceptable items in communal recycling or food waste containers or in your household bags for collection
- Only clean containers, with food waste removed, can be placed in recycling collection
- Remember placing non-recyclable materials in with recyclable items contaminates the entire bag and it must be tossed out
- When in doubt – toss it out!
“Valet Living™ provides great customer service by collecting the trash left right outside the doorstep of my apartment! They keep our complex looking great, and they guys that come around at night are very nice! I highly recommend looking for an apartment community that has The Valet Living amenity!”Jamie L.Resident
“Their services are great! They really take care of their clients and go the extra mile!”Brooke O.Resident
Valet Living Home® App
Valet Living Home is our industry-leading mobile app developed specifically for the residents of communities using Valet Living Doorstep. With Valet Living Home, residents can:
- Order home cleans
- Schedule pet walks
- Enjoy enhanced waste and recycling collection
- Attend virtual fitness classes
- Join a virtual trivia game with cash prizes, learn a new skill, or just be entertained with virtual events
The Valet Living Home app is now available on iOS and Android in select apartment communities.