Welcome to Valet Living, your premier provider of concierge services for upscale commercial office buildings. We are proud to employ a team of knowledgeable, resourceful and dynamic concierge specialists to support your corporate office in the greater Atlanta area. Come see what sets Valet Living apart from all the others, and we will show you how your property can provide upscale services that are tailored to the specific needs of your tenants.
Corporate Concierge at Your Service
Make your office building stand out in more ways than just the skyline.
Your Corporate Offices
Concierge services provide white-glove treatment designed to elicit tenant loyalty and offer another level of value to your property’s offerings. Having a concierge as a local connection and trusted advisor can also give your property an edge in today’s competitive market, providing specialized services that your corporate clients will call on frequently.
A Valet Living concierge will allow your tenants to free up precious time, using insider knowledge and connections to lighten the load of busy corporate executives. Let us negotiate for the best experiences and grant your tenants exclusive access to experiences they might not ordinarily be able to find on their own.
Looking for a connection to get a reservation at the area’s newest restaurant with the top Michelin-rated chef? How about tickets for the historical Fox Theatre to take in one of Broadway’s finest musicals. Maybe sports venues are more your thing, and you would like to procure box seats to cheer on the Atlanta Braves. If your tastes run more toward the Coca Cola Museum, Six Flags over Georgia, or Stone Mountain Park, our concierge ticket specialists will use their strong community connections to find you the best tickets at the best prices.
Customize Your Corporate Concierge Experience
Valet Living Corporate Concierge services thrive because of personal attention, service and satisfaction for our clients. We are proud to employ a team of associates who are “in the know” about where to go and what to do. Our goal is to provide your corporate tenants with a focused support that will allow them to leave the worry to us, as we provide the services that benefit them the most.
Our amenity is completely customizable based on your specific needs, the expectations of your clientele and unique building to serve you best .
- Provide outstanding customer service to all tenants and guests
- Ensure the best tenant experience by making personal connections
- Secure reservations at local establishments
- Organize on-site events
- Use first-hand knowledge of the area to provide recommendations
- Greet guests and assist them to their destination
- Book transportation, such as Uber/Lyft, taxi service or airport limo
- Provide repeat clients with personalized attention
- Help tenants celebrate with flowers, balloons, etc.
- Help book appointments
- Stay informed with our weekly newsletter and monthly blog that keeps clients in the know about premier ticket offers, special packages, local events and exclusive offers from our partners as well as what’s going on in Atlanta each month
Virtual Corporate Concierge Services
- Times have changed, and your tenants may want access to virtual services instead of face-to-face contact; we can help with that. Our Virtual Concierge associates provide your tenants with on-line access to a wide variety of services and offerings. Whether you want complete remote coverage or a blended structure, we can formulate a plan that is tailored to meet the specific needs of your building.
- Our Virtual Concierge associates are passionate about and have a deep understanding of the many aspects that make your area special and are trained and backed by a competent team of managers and marketing specialists. These virtual associates deliver the same services you would expect with an on-site concierge, still providing that special touch with your corporate connections.
Our Features Go Beyond the Desk
Premier Ticketing, Discounts, and VIP Access
- Tenants can visit Valet Living’s Ticket Marketplace to gain access to a wide variety of tickets not only in Atlanta, but all over the country.
- We’re your one stop connection for The Masters, Kentucky Derby, US Open and so much more.
- Purchase discounted movie and attraction tickets or buy them in bulk from Valet Living to give as a “thank you” for someone signing a lease or just to make someone’s day a little bit better.
- We have relationships with the best Atlanta restaurants. From classic spots to the trendy new places around town, your corporate concierge is the go-to for recommendations and reservations. Let us set up your clients’ reservations for business dinners, special occasions or date nights, “and maybe arrange” for a little extra something while you’re dining there.
Event Coordination and Planning
- Partner with our team to set up your next event, whether it’s planning for a building fire drill, blood drive or a large party. Let us set up lunch and learns or lobby shows using our preferred partners, as well as charity drives during the holidays.
The Valet Living Concierge team is happy to provide additional services for your tenants; just tell us what you’re looking for:
- Virtual fitness and lifestyle classes like yoga, cooking or DIY crafts
- Organizing tenant appreciation gatherings and coordinating special events like holiday festivities in the lobby, flu shots, blood drives, etc.
- App based fitness classes, if you don’t have your own fitness center and events onsite
- Help in the management office
- Booking conference rooms, fitness center appointments and other scheduling assistance
“We love the service y’all do for us! Valet Living is definitely our favorite part of our community and we don’t know where we’d be without it! We would definitely recommend living in a Valet Living community to anyone interested!”Megan S.Resident
“Absolutely LOVE Valet Living® service. Super friendly and helpful staff, always quick to respond and help with any issues. They really care about their clients and aim to provide the best possible service.”Tony R.Resident
“Jeffrey H. has been the best district manager I have ever worked with. I have been in property management for a long time and by far Valet Living has exceeded my expectations. They have always been very responsive whenever I've needed his help. Thanks for everything!”Melissa L.Property Manager