Valet Living provides comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Associates are eligible on the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Medical, includes Health Advocate program
- Prescription drug coverage
- Associate and family assistance program
- Salary continuance (short and long-term disability)
- Healthcare savings account with company funded contribution (eligible with HDHP plan only)
- Flexible spending account
Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off (accrued time off for vacation, personal, or short term sick leave)
- Depending on role, you may earn up to 20 days of paid time off in your 1st full year. District Managers, Regional Managers, and Hourly associates earn up to 15 days paid time off during their 1st full year.
- Holidays (7 observed holidays paid)
- Parental leave (after 1 year of service, up to 5 days)
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- Associates are eligible for paid service time off, called “volunteer time off.” Depending on your role, you may use up to 8 hours of paid service time to serve your community.
- Volunteer time off includes the opportunity to volunteer virtually and give back to the community and causes that matter most to you.
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Sick leave
- Pet insurance plan options
Financial & Education Benefits
- 401k plan with generous company match (eligibility begins 1st of month following 90 days of employment; 100% match on first 3% of deferred compensation plus a 50% match on deferrals between 3% and 5% with 100% vesting after 2 years of employment)
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per rolling calendar year after 6 months of service)
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Critical life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Business travel accident insurance
- Associate discount programs (Valet Perks)
- Free online training & development programs
- Referral bonus program
- Associate relief fund
- Rewards and recognition program
Explore our interactive job map to find job openings in your location!