The health and safety of our clients, your residents and our associates are our number one priority.
To keep your residents and our associates healthy and reduce cross-contamination during Valet Living Doorstep waste and recycling collection:
- Service Valets are wearing an extra set of disposable gloves with their puncture-resistant gloves and using disinfectant wipes in addition to our normal cross-contamination cleaning kits
- We have deployed “Tie-Your-Bag” communications to remind residents of the importance of tying their waste and recycling bags
- We recommend that your residents disinfect the lid and rim of their containers each time they bring them inside
- For the time being, we are suspending restrictions on the number of bags allowed per resident per night, but will not be sorting recycling into recycling dumpsters
- Our Service Valets are not near large groups and are avoiding person-to-person contact
- Your District Manager will communicate electronically or by phone to reduce in-person visits
Along with illness, we realize that this pandemic has affected many Americans in financial ways as well. If you have residents, friends or family members out of work, we have opportunities for part-time, temporary and long-term positions, and we are able to employ people immediately for 10 to 15+ hours a week at a competitive salary.
Visit ValetLiving.com/Careers or text VLiving to 33222 to apply.
If there is anything more we can do for you, your teams or your residents, please let us know. For the latest updates around our COVID-19 control and prevention efforts, visit https://www.valetliving.com/safety/